This RPAS Administration and Configuration Fundamentals training introduces you to the features and functions of the RPAS Configuration Tools. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to employ the tools to create solutions that meet the specific needs of the retail customer.
- Create new and modify existing configurations.
- Navigate the user interface.
- Turn assessed client needs into functional solutions using the configuration tools.
- Identify the key RPAS components on the supported OS platforms.
- Create and modify RPAS user and group accounts.
- Identify the supported server and client operating systems.
- Administer the RPAS batch process.
- Describe the purpose of ODBC server/client functionality
- Administer RPAS functions using both client-based and command line utilities.
Benefits to You
Better understand the configuration options so that you can make improved decisions duration your implementation. Leverage the best practice suggestions for working with the RPAS Server, Fusion Client and configuration tools to better optimize implementation efficiency.
Explore RPAS Tools
Once an RPAS application is built and in production, its day-to-day functionality is maintained by the RPAS Administrator. This course is designed to provide a comprehensive look at the many tools and utilities used by the Administrator for installing, maintaining and troubleshooting an RPAS application domain. Taking this course will also help you explore the configuration of the Activity Task Flow, which is required when using the RPAS Fusion Client.