This three day course describes the concepts, the application and the day to day usage of the Session Delivery Manager (SDM) in a communication network. The course also describes the product's internal components, and how to verify their individual functionality. Learn To: Make network devices manageable by the SDM. Configure the devices.Manage devices and how to collect reports that they generate.Describe the Application Orchestrator that manages Network Virtualized Functions (NFVs) in the cloud. Benefits to You Learn about the concepts and the application of the GUI based Session Delivery Manager in a communication network that includes session border controllers, session routers, and more. Increase your experience by learning key aspects such as monitoring, configuration, report management and orchestration of Network Virtualized Functions (NFVs). Live Virtual Class FormatA Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Oracle Communications Session Delivery Manager Operation and Configuration
- Working knowledge of Oracle Communication session border controllersDatabase operations and terms, especially Oracle databaseUnderstanding Virtual Machine conceptsFamiliarity with the data communication world
- Describe the SDM and its major features and functions
- Design a network to facilitate an SDM deployment
- Perform initial and setup procedures on a new SDM
- Configure each application of the SDM
- Operate and manage a manageable device using the SDM
SDM concepts, architecture and deployment
- Setting up a device to be "SDM manageable"
- Defining managed devices
- Configuring managed devices
- Fault monitoring
- Performance monitoring
- Creating new routes
- Managing existing routes
- Setting up managed devices to send data to the SDM
- Data collection from managed devices
- Designing report templates
- Displaying reports
- Monitoring VM performance
- Defining orchestration templates
- Implementing orchestration templates on a VM network
This is a QA approved partner course
Recreates a classroom experience online, enabling full interactions with the learning professional leading the course.
Find dates and prices
The course is available on 1 different dates.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning