Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
In the Oracle Database 12c: Backup and Recovery Workshop, learn to evaluate your own recovery requirements. Develop appropriate strategies for backup, restore and recovery procedures from provided scenarios.
- Develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address your business needs.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to disk and tape.
- Employ Oracle Database recovery procedures to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures.
- Use Flashback Technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures.
- Secure the availability of your database by appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
Benefits To You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Backup and Recovery:
Expert instructors will begin by helping you gain a deeper understanding of possibly the most important job of a Database Administrator - backup and recovery. The concepts and architecture that support backup and recovery, along with the steps required to carry it out in various ways and situations, are covered in detail.
Recovery Manager Command Line and Graphical Interfaces
This course will teach you about Recovery Manager (RMAN) command line and graphical interfaces for various backup, failure, restore and recovery scenarios.
Benefit From Hands-on Practices and Workshops:
Participating in extensive hands-on practices and workshops will help you gain experience in a realistic technical environment. Interactive workshops give you the opportunity to diagnose and recover from numerous failure scenarios, based on backup and recovery case studies.
Upon Completion of Course:
When finished with this course, you will know how to evaluate your own recovery requirements. You will have learned to develop an appropriate strategy for backup and recovery procedures.
- Database Administrators
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Technical Consultant
- Technical Administrator