This Oracle Database: Develop PL/SQL Program Units course is designed for developers with basic PL/SQL and SQL language skills. You will learn to develop, execute and manage PL/SQL stored program units, which include: procedures, functions, packages and database triggers.
- Create, and execute stored procedures and functions.
- Design and use PL/SQL packages.
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility.
- Utilize Oracle supplied packages in application development.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Build and execute SQL statements dynamically.
- Manage PL/SQL subprograms and triggers.
- Understand and influence the PL/SQL compiler.
- Manage dependencies.
Benefits to You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Learn Dynamic SQL, Design Considerations and More:
This course will also teach you how to use Dynamic SQL through instruction, as well as hands-on exercises. Expert Oracle instructors will also help you understand design considerations when coding using PL/SQL.
Using Oracle SQL Developer:
In addition, you'll use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as optional tools. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts you've learned throughout the course.