In this Oracle Database 12c: Introduction for Experienced SQL Users training, you learn about Oracle Database 12c, the database environment and the Oracle SQL Developer tool. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to create and manage tables, synonyms, sequences, indexes and views.
- Describe the Oracle database environment.
- Use various features of Oracle SQL Developer.
- Describe and work with the basic elements of Oracle SQL.
- Become familiar with fundamental database security features.
- Combine tables using joins and subqueries.
- Create and manage tables, synonyms, sequences, indexes and views.
- Implement database security by granting privileges and creating roles.
Benefits to You
By enrolling in this course, you'll deep dive into fundamental database security features. By learning to create and manage tables, synonyms, sequences, indexes and views in the Oracle Database 12c environment, you'll be able to better leverage your technology investment.