Please note: In order to provision you with your courseware and lab access for this course QA must share several items of basic personal information with our partner (usually your full name and email address). For more information on this please visit our QA Partner data sharing page. If you have any questions or concerns please contact your QA account manager.
This Oracle Database: Develop PL/SQL Program Units course is designed for developers with basic PL/SQL and SQL language skills. You will learn to develop, execute and manage PL/SQL stored program units, which include: procedures, functions, packages and database triggers.
- Create, and execute stored procedures and functions.
- Design and use PL/SQL packages.
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility.
- Utilize Oracle supplied packages in application development.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Build and execute SQL statements dynamically.
- Manage PL/SQL subprograms and triggers.
- Understand and influence the PL/SQL compiler.
- Manage dependencies.
Benefits to You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Learn Dynamic SQL, Design Considerations and More:
This course will also teach you how to use Dynamic SQL through instruction, as well as hands-on exercises. Expert Oracle instructors will also help you understand design considerations when coding using PL/SQL.
Using Oracle SQL Developer:
In addition, you'll use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool to develop these program units. SQL*Plus is introduced as optional tools. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce the fundamental concepts you've learned throughout the course.