Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
In this course, delegates learn to use the advanced features of PL/SQL in order to design and tune PL/SQL to interface with the database and other applications in the most efficient manner. Using advanced features of program design, packages, cursors, extended interface methods, and collections, students learn to write powerful PL/SQL programs. Programming efficiency, use of external C and Java routines, PL/SQL server pages, and fine-grained access are covered.
Students learn to write PL/SQL routines that analyze the PL/SQL applications and caching techniques that can improve performance. Students are also introduced to Virtual Private Database (VPD) to implement security policies and they also learn techniques and tools to strengthen their applications against SQL injection attacks.
- PL/SQL designing best practices
- Create PL/SQL applications that use collections
- Implement a virtual private database with fine-grained access control
- Write code to interface with external C and Java applications
- Write code to interface with large objects and use SecureFile LOBs
- Write and tune PL/SQL code effectively to maximize performance
- Application Developers
- Database Administrators
- PL/SQL Developer