Oracle R12.1 E-Business Essentials for Implementers is a course that provides a functional foundation for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course.
· Access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface.
· Explore a high-level understanding of major architectural components in R12.1 E-Business Suite
· Identify and describe the benefits of R12.1 footprint
· Explain the basic concepts of System Administration
· Define key and descriptive Flexfields
· Recognize the different entities that are shared between multiple applications
· Identify features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
· Explain features and benefits of Oracle Workflow
· Use the Workflow Monitor to monitor a Workflow to completion
· Describe Alerts and test a Periodic Alert
· Describe the features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
Benefits to You
Get a sound understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite, including navigation, key business flows, functionality, and integration points between products. Smoothly implement and start using the applications, so that your organization can quickly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.