In this course, you familiarize yourself with the basic features of E-Series systems. You use the SANtricity® 11.10 storage manager simulator to explore setup and configuration tasks. You engage in simulations and guided exercises to develop your understanding of how NetApp® SANtricity storage management software works.
NetApp SANtricity Overview
NetApp employees and partners who sell E-Series storage systems
Technical Overview of E-Series Storage Systems (web-based training)
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe NetApp E-Series storage systems
- Provision storage space on an E-Series storage system
- Evaluate the status of an E-Series storage system
- Identify for customers the storage configurations that best meet their needs
- Create a Snapshot image, volume copy, and thin-provisioned volume
- Enable the SSD cache
- Use the SANtricity client simulator to assist with customer discussions
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning