This course combines Clustered Data ONTAP Administration and Installation Workshop into a one-week training on data management & Hands On Installation. Lecture and hands-on exercises are used to teach you to configure and manage a Data ONTAP® 8.3 cluster and explain the architecture of Data ONTAP. This course also prepares you to deliver clustered Data ONTAP® system installation services in a way that meets NetApp® quality standards and uses NetApp best practices.
Clustered Data OnTap 8 3 Bootcamp Hands On Install and Admin Workshop
- Clustered Data ONTAP Fundamentals
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 Update Curriculum
- Clustered Data ONTAP 8.3 New Features
- What’s New in Data ONTAP 8.2 Licensing
Who should attend?
- NetApp and partner Professional Services engineers who are responsible for system administration and installation
- Identify the various components of a Data ONTAP storage environment
- Install and perform the setup configuration of Data ONTAP
- Perform basic administration on a storage system
- Explain and configure physical and logical storage
- Identify and configure client protocols
- Describe Snapshot copies and space consumption in Data ONTAP
- Discuss backup methods that are available in Data ONTAP
- Examine upgrade methods of Data ONTAP
- Describe NetApp core data protection technology solutions that are supported in Data ONTAP
- Protect and retrieve data with NetApp snapshot and replication mechanisms
- Ensure business continuity for data
- Use NetApp OnCommand portfolio to monitor and protect data using Data ONTAP
- Complete pre-installation tasks
- Explain clustered Data ONTAP terminology
- List the cluster cabling options and restrictions
- Install and update cluster and management switches
- Install, configure, and test a two-node switched cluster
- Provide a customer with the appropriate information when you are handing off a system
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning