This course demonstrates how to administer CIFS version 1.0, 2.0, and 2.1 in Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode and CIFS version 1.0, 2.0, 2.1, and 3.0 in clustered Data ONTAP.
CIFS Administration on Data OnTap
One of the following:
- Data ONTAP 7-Mode Administration
- Clustered Data ONTAP Administration
Who should attend?
- Professionals who implement NFS solutions that use NetApp storage systems.
- Define and describe CIFS protocol versions
- Describe configuration in Data ONTAP operating in 7-Mode
- Describe configuration in clustered Data ONTAP
- Use the Data ONTAP PowerShell Toolkit to write PowerShell scripts
- Configure home directories with the Data ONTAP operating system
- Work with symbolic links and widelinks
- Review performance management for CIFS environments
- Detail troubleshooting techniques for NetApp storage systems and clients who use the CIFS protocol
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning