This three-day course will introduce you to contemporary testing principles and practices used by Agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations.
This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those team members performing testing activities – regardless of skill level. This course also provides value for non-testers (managers, Scrum Masters, coaches, etc.) who want a better understanding of what Agile software testing involves.
You should take this class if any of these issues sound familiar:
- Release dates and budgets are missed due to low quality and bugs
- Testing activities are performed at the end of the sprint/iteration or release
- No collective ownership or collaboration exists between the developers and testers
- The team tests the wrong things at the wrong time
- No automated tests, no regression tests, and no idea of the quality of your software!