This course offers detailed and interactive information on how to develop extensions for Microsoft SharePoint 365, with focus on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Office 365 SDK. It provides instruction on the use of a number of Common Platform Operations, on how to query and execute these operations, as well as on developing a concise understanding of business process including WorkFlows, Actions, Custom Work Flow Activities, and Power Apps. The course also describes how to use and debug Plug-ins, integration of SHAREPOINT 365 with Azure Service Bus, application event programming, client extensions and web resources.
Office 365 Sharepoint Online Development
- Experience in basic form customizations and workflows
- Comfortable with the following technologies: .NET-connected applications to Visual Studio, JScript, HTML
- Basic understanding of XML, Transact_SQL, Microsoft Sharepoint 365 customizations and web services
- Windows Workflow Foundation, AJAX and Windows AZURE Platform
- Please note: Before attending this class delegates must have a Microsoft account (signing up one is free). The instructions on how to set up a Microsoft account can be found here.
- This course is a SHAREPOINT 365 development course intended primarily for partners and customers who have a technical background and familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint and are looking to extend that to the Microsoft 365 Platform. To gain an overview of SharePoint 365 Platform and the APIs that are available to build SharePoint 365 connected applications
- To understand which tools, technologies, Frameworks and platforms can be used to develop against the SharePoint 365 Platform
- To understand Security and how to authenticate with SharePoint 365 using Azure AD and OAuth2
- To Understand where the SharePoint Developer Platform is going
- Module 1: Office 365 Overview and Registration and Azure Setup inc VM provisioning
- Module 2: Office 365 Developer Tools – REST and CSOM and the Sharepoint 365 Framework
- Module 3: SharePoint 365 Add Ins and SharePoint Apps
- Module 4: Working with Workflows on SharePoint 365
- Module 5: Security and Authentication on the SharePoint 365 Platform
- Module 6: Developing Customizations on SharePoint 365
- Module 7: PowerApps on the Microsoft Sharepoint 365 Platform
Receive classroom training at one of our nationwide training centres, or attend remotely via web access from anywhere.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning