The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
The secondary audience for this course is those IT professionals who are looking to take the MCSA 70-741: Networking with Windows Server 2016 exam.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Implement IPv6
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM)
- Plan for remote access
- Implement DirectAccess
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Implement networking for branch offices
- Configure advanced networking features
- Implement Software Defined Networking