The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 180 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This 3-day instructor-led course covers a range of components, including Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and network services that customers can benefit from when deploying hybrid solutions. In this context, the term hybrid means integrating infrastructure technologies that customers host in on-premises datacenters with Azure IaaS and PaaS services. This course offers an overview of these services, providing the knowledge necessary to design hybrid solutions properly. It also includes a number of demonstrations and labs that enable students to develop hands-on skills that are necessary when implementing such solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals and development operations (DevOps) professionals who are well versed in on-premises technologies and who have some knowledge of cloud technologies but want to learn more about integrating their on-premises environments with Azure. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically, in the areas of on-premises system administration or network administration, in addition to DevOps support. These IT professionals have broadly applicable administration and operational skills, and they generally work for both enterprise-level organizations and small and medium business environments.
More specifically, the intended audience includes:
- IT professionals who have used on-premises virtualization technologies, including both Hyper-V and VMware platforms, but who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Azure.
- IT professionals who have used Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate an on-premises server infrastructure.
- Windows and Linux administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises workloads and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who need to implement network connectivity between on-premises environments and services that Azure or Microsoft Office 365 hosts.
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to increase the resiliency and agility of their on-premises environments.
- DevOps personnel who are considering deploying hybrid solutions that consist of both cloud-based and on-premises components.
- IT professionals and DevOps personnel who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies,, who meet the course prerequisites, and how are looking to cross-train on Azure.