The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 180 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This five-day course will provide students with the key knowledge required to deploy and configure Operations Management Suite. Using hands-on labs, students will learn the following:
- An overview of System Center 2016.
- How to upgrade to System Center 2016 from System Center 2012 R2.
- Integrate System Center 2016 with Operations Management Suite
- An overview of Operations Management Suite.
- Base configuration and operations of Operations Management Suite.
- Configuring Operations Management Suite Automation and Control.
- Operating Operations Management Suite Automation and Control.
- Configuring Operations Management Suite Insight and Analytics.
- Operating Operations Management Suite Insight and Analytics.
- Configuring Operations Management Suite Protection and Recovery.
- Operating Operations Management Suite Protection and Recovery.
- Configuring Operations Management Suite Security and Compliance.
- Operating Operations Management Suite Security and Compliance.
This course is intended for service administrators, devops, and cloud architects who are interested in using Operations Management Suite to provide hybrid cloud and datacenter monitoring for their organization.