The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 180 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. This course will teach you how to configure SharePoint Server 2013, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your SharePoint server deployment.
This is the first in a sequence of two courses for IT Professionals and will align with the first exam in the SharePoint Server 2013 IT Pro certification.
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data centre or Mirosoft Azure Hosted Servers. Please note this is not suitable for those wishing to learn about Sharepoint Online as part of an Office 365 deployment
The minimally qualified delegate typically:
- Is an IT professional who plans, implements, and maintains a single or multi-server deployment of SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint workloads and features
- Have knowledge or experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability
- Has knowledge or experience with authentication and security technologies
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell