The Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning solution enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
On-Demand products provide:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 180 days from the point of first access, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 180 days from the point of purchase, allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they’ve mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course
This five-day course will teach you how to plan, configure, and manage the advanced features in a SharePoint 2016 environment. The special areas of focus for this course include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, and Microsoft Business Connectivity Services. This course also focuses on social computing features, productivity, and collaboration platforms and features. Students also will learn about business intelligence solutions, Enterprise Content Management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. This course also covers how to develop and implement a governance plan, and how to perform an upgrade or a migration to SharePoint 2016.
This course, along with M203391 will help prepare you for exam 70-339 Managing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016
The course is targeted at experienced IT Professionals who are interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy, and manage SharePoint 2016 installations.
Please note. If you are running Sharepoint Online in Office 365 the appropriate course is the QAASPOE
If you are unsure please contact your QA account manager.
Students typically should have more than four years of hands-on experience* planning and maintaining SharePoint Server and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 or later, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), and networking infrastructure services.
Students should have completed Course 20339-1A: Planning and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2016, or have gained equivalent knowledge and experience before taking this course.
The minimally qualified candidate typically:
- Has a working knowledge of, and preferably hands-on experience, with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Has broad familiarity with SharePoint Server workloads.
- Has experience with business continuity management, including data backup, restoration, and high availability.
- Has experience with authentication and security technologies.
- Has experience with Windows PowerShell.
* The hands-on experience or job experience should be from a solutions-based role where the candidate has worked on multiple solutions in the SharePoint Server space that includes document management, content management, and search.