Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) On-Demand course
This official Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning course enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
This official Microsoft On-Demand course provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
This course teaches IT professionals how to integrate their on-premises AD DS environment with Azure AD and how to use Azure AD as a directory service. It also teaches candidates how to use Azure RMS to protect sensitive documents. Additionally, it focusses on how to enhance authentication with multi-factor authentication and how to monitor directory synchronization health.
The primary audience for this course is existing IT professionals who have some knowledge and experience with Azure, and advanced experience with the Windows Server operating system. In addition, IT professionals who take this course typically want to develop knowledge of identity services integration between on-premises services and cloud services.
This would typically include:
AD DS administrators who are looking to train in cloud identity and access technologies.
System or infrastructure administrators with general AD DS experience and knowledge, who are looking for more advanced identity training for Azure services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare Azure AD to AD DS, perform Azure AD tenant provisioning, and manage objects and user roles in Azure AD.
- Implement and configure directory synchronization and manage synchronized directories.
- Use Azure AD as a directory service for an on-premises environment, configure single sign-on (SSO) in Azure AD, and protect privileged identities.
- Implement multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure RMS and integrate Azure RMS with on-premises services.
- Configure alerts and monitor directory services infrastructure