This official Microsoft MOC On-Demand learning course enables you to learn whenever, and wherever, is convenient for you. All learning is available 24/7, accessed securely via a single user sign-on through a Microsoft hosted web portal. The content is recorded and delivered by engaging Microsoft experts.
This official Microsoft On-Demand course provides you with:
- Access to the official Microsoft MOC On-Demand Course for 90 days, allowing you to start and stop when you need to.
- Access to Microsoft Labs-on-line for 90 days allowing you to gain hands-on experience with the environment.
- Knowledge checks: immediate feedback tells learners if they've mastered the content.
- Digital edition of the Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) manual for reference both during and after your course.
This 3-day instructor-led course covers a range of components, including Azure Compute, Azure Storage, and network services that customers can benefit from when deploying hybrid solutions. In this context, the term hybrid means integrating infrastructure technologies that customers host in on-premises datacenters with Azure IaaS and PaaS services. This course offers an overview of these services, providing the knowledge necessary to design hybrid solutions properly. It also includes a number of demonstrations and labs that enable students to develop hands-on skills that are necessary when implementing such solutions.
This course is intended for IT professionals and development operations (DevOps) professionals who are well versed in on-premises technologies and who have some knowledge of cloud technologies but want to learn more about integrating their on-premises environments with Azure. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically, in the areas of on-premises system administration or network administration, in addition to DevOps support. These IT professionals have broadly applicable administration and operational skills, and they generally work for both enterprise-level organizations and small and medium business environments.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core concepts of Azure.
- Explain the primary methods for integrating an on-premises environment with Azure Virtual Machines and Azure Cloud Services.
- Describe Azure hybrid networking technologies.
- Describe the Azure services that provide data storage, management, and analytics capabilities in hybrid scenarios.
- Explain the use of Azure disaster recovery and business continuity solutions for on-premises environments.
- Explain how to design and implement cross-premises applications.
- Describe Azure monitoring and management solutions that offer hybrid capabilities.