Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
NB: Due to the significant level of cross-over of subject matter this course is not suitable for delegates who have already attended the M20347 'Enabling and Managing Office 365' course.
This is an extremely high paced course aimed at delegates who want an initial exposure to Office365 concepts and technologies. Due to the breadth of subject matter covered in the three days there is potentially limited opportunity for practical exercises during the 3 days but lab access is provided free of charge for 30 days in order for students to complete labs post course.
Delegates who are completely new to Office365 or who are not comfortable with an extremely high paced delivery should instead consider M20347 “Enabling and Managing Office 365” which covers most of the same topics at a less demanding intensity and more detail and opportunity to complete the labs within the class.
Students can also elect to attend the following QA courses which cover the individual Office 365 technologies introduced within the 10997 in depth:
- Azure AD, ADConnect, ADFS, MFA, RMS: M10993 'Integrating OnPremises Identity Infrastructure with Microsoft Azure'
- Exchange Online: QAAEXOE 'Administering an Office 365 Exchange Online Environment'
- Skype for Business Online: QAASFBOE 'Administering an Office 365 Skype For Business Online Environment' and M40409 'Deploying Voice Workloads for Skype for Business Online and Server 2015'
- Sharepoint Online: QAASPOE 'Sharepoint Online Technical Design, Architecture and Best Practice Administration'
- GDPR, Governance Security and Compliance in Office 365: QAOFF365GOV 'GDPR, Governance Security and Compliance in Office 365'
This is a three-day Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of information technology (IT) professionals who take part in administering, configuring, troubleshooting, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to administer and troubleshoot Office 365 tenant and key services of Office 365, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business. It also covers security and compliance features of Office 365.
This course is intended for IT professionals and system administrators who want to learn about administration and troubleshooting techniques in Office 365. These professionals should have at least three years of experience working in their respective fields—typically in the areas of system administration, network administration, and messaging.