Please note: for Attend from Anywhere customers an additional screen is required. The additional screen must have a minimum screen size of 19 inch and minimum resolution of 1280x1024, with the vertical resolution (1024) being the most critical.
NB: Effective 29th May 2018 this course will be reduced in duration to three days.
With the continued growth of companies with both On Premise Exchange environments and Office 365 Exchange Online, many companies are deploying a Unified Exchange Environment between both platforms for rich coexistence. Benefits of a hybrid environment include:
- Exchange Online users and on-premises users can share free/busy calendar
- Secure mail routing between on-premises and Exchange Online organizations
- Administrators can use powerful and familiar Exchange management tools to move users to Exchange Online.
- OWA redirection allows for redirection from the on-premises environment to the Office 365 Outlook Web App environment.
- MailTips, out-of-office messages, and similar features understand that Office 365 and on-premises users are part of the same organization.
- Delivery reports and multi-mailbox search work with users who are on-premises and those working in Exchange Online.
- Authentication headers are preserved during cross-premises mail flow. So, all mail looks and feels like it is internal to the company (for example, recipient names resolve in the GAL).
- With the help of Directory Synchronization you get Unified GAL
- If necessary, administrators can easily move mailboxes back to the on-premises Exchange environment
- Cloud-based message archiving for on-premises Exchange mailboxes
- Administrators do not have to manually reconfigure Outlook profiles or resynchronize .OST files after they move users' mailboxes
This unique 3-day course is for delegates who are interested in both learning and getting hands on experience of deploying an Exchange Hybrid Configuration