This two-day training course provides individuals with the skills to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This course focuses on how to create a successful deployment of all the primary Microsoft Dynamics CRM components: The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, The email router and Server Side Synchronisation, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook. The course also covers the topics of upgrading from earlier versions, Configuring an Internet-facing deployment and administrative tasks.
Installing and Deploying Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Delegates are expected to have working knowledge of Active Directory and SQL Server. Some knowledge of Exchange and IIS may be useful.
- Deploy a successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Configure an Internet-Facing Deployment and implement day to day administration tasks.
- Module 1 - System and Software Requirements
- Module 2- Installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server
- Module 3- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions
- Module 4-Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment Manager
- Module 5- Upgrading CRM
- Module 6 - Email Management
- Module 7 - Installing and Managing Microsoft CRM Client for Office Outlook
- Module 8 - Configuring an Internet Facing Deployment
- Module 9 - Maintaining a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Deployment
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning