This one-day CRM Reporting course informs delegates how to deliver both simple and more complex reports to their the CRM system. Delegates will first learn how to use the basic report wizard to create reports, import and export reports. Delegates will then create reports using the more complex SQL Server Data Tools environment. Reports will be written using both T-SQL and FetchXML. This course is designed for both CRM On-premise users and CRM Online users.
Reporting In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- Delegates must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Some TSQL knowledge is advantageous if writing reports for CRM on-premise
- Some previous knowledge of Visual Studio is advantageous
- Introduction to Reporting
- Reporting within Dynamics CRM 2016
- Using SQL Server Data Tools for Reports
- Advanced Reporting Features
- Additional Fetch-Based Reporting Options
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning