Programme duration 16-24 months
Our IT Systems and Networking Advanced to Technical Modern Apprenticeship combines classroom training and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills using cutting edge IT technologies.
This makes it a good fit if you are starting a career in tech.
This apprenticeship gives you a great opportunity to develop and enhance your technical skills, ensuring you have the grounding needed to become a ICT Technician, Support Desk Analyst or Systems Administrator.
On successful completion of the programme, you will gain the following qualifications:
Part 1 – Advanced Modern Apprenticeship:
- SQA SCQF 6 Diploma in ICT and Telecommunication Professional
- Installing and configuring Windows 7 client (Exam optional – only one exam included)
- Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows 8 (Exam optional – only one exam included)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND1 (Exam optional cost)
- Microsoft IT Security Fundamentals (No exam)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam optional cost)
Part 2 – Technical Modern Apprenticeship:
- SQA SCQF 8 Diploma in ICT and Telecommunication Professional
- Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre (Exam optional cost)
- Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices ICND2 (Exam optional cost)