The McAfee® VirusScan® and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® Administration course from McAfee University enables attendees to receive in-depth training on the benefits of the centralized management and deployment of McAfee products. Enabling administrators to fully understand the capabilities of their security solution not only reduces the risks of misconfiguration, but also ensures that an organization gets the maximum protection from installation.
McAfee VirusScan and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator Administration Course
It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system Administration concepts, a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of viruses and anti-virus technologies.
Who Should Attend?
System and network administrators, security personnel, auditors, and/or consultants concerned with network and system security should take this course. It is recommended that the students have a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows administration, system administration concepts, a basic understanding of computer security concepts, and a general understanding of viruses and anti-virus technologies.
At the end of this course, attendees should understand the capabilities of the McAfee centralized management solution. Attendees will also have the ability to install, deploy, and maintain anti-virus protection with McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and McAfee AntiSpyware Enterprise using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (McAfee ePO™) software.
- Module 1: McAfee Security Connected and ePolicy Orchestrator Overview
- Module 2: Planning a McAfee ePO Deployment
- Module 3: Installing McAfee ePO Software
- Module 4: Managing Dashboards and Monitors
- Module 5: Managing McAfee ePO Permission Sets and Users
- Module 6: Creating the System Tree
- Module 7: Populating the System Tree
- Module 8: Using Tags and Sorting the System Tree
- Module 9: Using the Policy Catalog and Managing Policies
- Module 10: Managing McAfee Agent Policies
- Module 11: McAfee Agent
- Module 12: Installing the McAfee Agent
- Module 13: McAfee Client Tasks
- Module 14: System Information
- Module 15: Repositories
- Module 16: Managing Product Maintenance with Repositories
- Module 17: Automatic Responses and Threat Notification
- Module 18: Reporting with Queries
- Module 19: Introduction to McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Module 20: Installing McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Module 21: Configuring McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Access Protection Policies
- Module 22: McAfee VirsuScan Enterprise: Email, Alert and Interface Properties
- Module 23: Configuring Buffer Overflow, Unwanted Program and Quarantine Manager Policies
- Module 24: Configuring McAfee VirusScan Tasks
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning