Investing in your solution
The McAfee Network Security Platform Essentials course provides attendees with in‐depth training on the full benefits of network intrusion prevention and helps them get the most from their McAfee Network Security Platform. Administrators receive hands‐on training on deployment and maintenance, reducing the risks of mis‐configuration while ensuring that an organization gets the maximum protection from their installation.
McAfee Training Courses allow customers to get more from their products faster.
- Fully understanding a product enables optimal configuration allowing maximum protection to an organization.
- Quicker migration to reduces time spent paying for legacy solutions
- Administrators can become more efficient enabling them to spend less time managing the day to day running of their infrastructure.
When deploying any new product there is the risk of disrupting business continuity. Providing training to administrators can significantly reduce the risk of mis‐configuration could have resulted in:
- Reduced System Security.
- System Downtime impacting productivity and revenue
- System performance issues including reduced resilience and scalability
- Delays and additional costs in implementing
McAfee Education provide instructor‐led training proving classroom and practical hands‐on exercises to ensure administrators attending can understand and successfully protect their information systems from unauthorized access, damage or disruption using Network Intrusion Prevention.
McAfee's Network Security Platforms give high‐speed, real‐time protection for your infrastructure, while integration with McAfee's Centralized management console and vulnerability scanners provides clear assessment of system and network threats and simplifying alerting and reporting. Additional integration with McAfee Network Access Control helps you control user access to your network.
The cost and risk of system downtime is not easy to quantify but can be very significant depending on a company's dependence on its IT infrastructure to create revenue. Any mis‐configured security product can result in reduced protection increasing the vulnerability to attack and impacting system performance.