McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention (DLP) safeguards sensitive information through a series of device protection, tagging, and reaction rules. The device protection and tagging rules are used to mark, track, and control sensitive information. Reaction rules define the action taken when attempts are made to connect physical devices and transfer or transmit sensitive information. The McAfee University Host Data Loss Prevention Essentials course enables attendees to receive in‐depth training on the tools and expertise you need to design, implement, configure and troubleshoot DLP.
- McAfee Training Courses allow customers to get more from their products faster.
- Fully understanding a product enables optimal configuration allowing maximum protection to an organization.
- Quicker migration to reduces time spent paying for legacy solutions
- Administrators can become more efficient enabling them to spend less time managing the day to day running of their infrastructure.
When deploying any new product there is the risk of disrupting business continuity. Providing training to administrators can significantly reduce the risk of misconfiguration could have resulted in:
Reduced System Security.
- System Downtime impacting productivity and revenue
- System performance issues including reduced resilience and scalability
- Delays and additional costs in implementing
McAfee Education provides instructor‐led classroom training and practical hands‐on exercises to ensure administrators attending can understand and successfully deploy and manage McAfee products from a single centralized management solution.
The cost and risk of system downtime is not easy to quantify but can be very significant depending on a company's dependence on its IT infrastructure to create revenue. Any misconfigured security product can result in reduced protection increasing the vulnerability to attack and impacting system performance.