Course 019.10 Small Business provides the skills and knowledge necessary for the deployment and configuration of the Kaspersky Software in small networks. A simplified course structure allows the delivery of the class in just one day.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security and Management. Small Business. 1 day course (KL 019
Some experience working with computers: basic computer literacy skills like downloading files from the Internet, starting programs, following written directions.
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for employees of small Kaspersky Lab's partners and customer.
- Explain Kaspersky Labs licensing principles and deploy a license
- Describe capabilities implemented in KESB Core and Select products
- Acquire a general understanding of the KESB Advanced products
- Implement and maintain KSC and KES based protection system in a small to medium network
- Briefly describe other KESB products: Systems Management (SM), Mobile Device Management (MDM), Encryption and Security for Exchange
- Lectures: the instructor will use slides to provide detailed explanations of the products while answering the audience's questions
- Demonstrations: the instructor will shows how to use various features of the products, for example, how to install KES. The instructor will provide explanations and also take questions from the audience
- Hands-on work: the trainees will replicate the actions demonstrated by the instructor on their own. Computers with virtual machines will be used for the hands-on work. The instructor will answer questions and assist if the students run into difficulties
- The labs will include the following functionality:
- Virus Scanning
- Installing Kaspersky Security Center
- Remote Installation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Uninstalling 3-rd Party Protection Tools
- Activating Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Monitoring Updates
- Monitoring Protection Status
- Application Startup Control
- Device Control
- Web Control
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning