Please note that Oracle courses running at London training centres are subject to a 10% surcharge.
The Architect Enterprise Applications with Java EE course provides delegates with knowledge needed to develop robust architectures for enterprise Java applications using the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) technology. The Enterprise Java applications developed using the architecture as a guideline can accommodate rapid change and growth.
By taking this course, delegates gain an understanding of the technical context of the Java EE and relevant technologies, and strategies needed to create application blueprints that work well when implementing Java EE technologies. These strategies include effective decision-making through the use of non-functional qualities (such as scalability and flexibility), Java EE technology blueprints and design patterns.
- Define the Enterprise Architect's roles, responsibilities and deliverables
- Identify non-functional requirements (NFRs) and describe common problems and solutions
- Translate business requirements into an architecture
- How to weigh choices in architecting the client, web, business, integration and data tiers
- Apply various evaluation criteria to choosing architectural elements and patterns, tools, servers and frameworks
Developers responsible for the overall software architecture and design of Java EE technology-based enterprise software systems.
Developers who require insight into the role of the enterprise architect and want to use Java EE technologies in n-tier enterprise systems.
Existing architects who want to understand how to use Java EE technologies to improve quality of service in their enterprise systems.
Developers or Architects interested in training that will help them prepare for the Oracle Certified Enterprise Architect exam.