The IBM Sterling Gentran:Server® for Microsoft Windows Mapping and Translation course is a four day course that introduces you to Sterling Gentran:Server for Windows and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping. You will build and execute maps, set up trading partner profiles, run processes, and troubleshoot problems.
IBM Sterling Gentran Server for Microsoft Windows Mapping and Translation
- Describe the components of Sterling Gentran:Server for Windows.
- Navigate in Sterling Gentran:Server for Windows.
- Configure system-wide parameters.
- Create maps.
- Establish when data is processed using Process Control.
- Use Process Control to state when and how data is processed.
- Compare and contrast the Collection and Extraction Mailbox.
- Overview of Sterling Gentran:Server for Windows
- Our Business Scenario
- Inbound Mapping
- Inbound Processing
- Outbound Mapping
- Outbound Processing
- Process Control
- Case Study
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning