This 2-day instructor-led course introduces you to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
IBM Sterling File Gateway - Managing Sterling File Gateway
- You should have a working knowledge of IBM® Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Configure Sterling File Gateway
- Build a route template
- Describe the different persona's and their responsibilities
- Transfer a file from a producer to a consumer
- Define Routing Channels
- Broadcast messages
- Use the enhanced visibility to track a route
- Rebrand Sterling File Gateway
- Lesson 1. Users and Trading Partners
- Exercise 1. Create Communities and Partners
- Lesson 2. Route Channel Templates (RCT)
- Exercise 2. Create a Route Channel Template
- Lesson 3. Mailbox Management
- Exercise 3. Locate Mailboxes
- Lesson 4. RCT, MyFileGateway and Visibility
- Exercise 4. Create a Routing Channel
- Lesson 5. Dynamic Routes
- Exercise 5. Create a Dynamic Route
- Lesson 6. Extensibility
- Exercise 6. Extensibility Testing
- Lesson 7. File Layers
- Exercise 7. File Layers
- Lesson 8. Course Wrap Up
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning