This course is for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus advanced users and administrators. Advanced configurations and implementations help guide participants to a better understanding of the core OMNIbus 7.4 features. This course is offered in both a classroom and online format, and provides multiple opportunities for hands-on lab practice. Most of the scenarios used in this class are based on using IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.4 as a source application.
IBM Tivoli Netcool OMNIbus 74 Administration and Maintenance
You Should Have the Following:
- Linux/UNIX navigational and administrative skills
- Basic Networking and intercommunication skills
- SQL skills
- OMNIbus and Tivoli Integrated Portal user interface knowledge
Who should attend?
This intermediate-level course is for experienced Netcool/OMNIbus administrators and advanced users.
- Describe the major functions of the Administrative GUI
- Configure some of the new features of OMNIbus 7.4
- Use both basic and advanced SQL
- Configure and run probe integrations
- Configure and use advance probe functions
- Configure and implement advanced gateway integrations Customize Tivoli Common Reporting portal reports
- Configure core components and standard integration for SSL and FIPS 140-2 compliance
- Implement and examine the ESF-based, multi-tiered architecture
- Administration GUI and new features
- High availability and database administration
- Probe integrations
- Web GUI administration
- Customizing Tivoli Common Reporting reports
- Multi-tiered architecture
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning