IBM® Security Access Manager for Mobile provides mobile access security protection in a modular package. It addresses mobile security challenges by enforcing access policies for web and mobile applications. IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile is available as a virtual or hardware appliance for faster deployment time and lower cost of ownership.
IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile 8 0
You should have knowledge in using basic Linux commands.
Who Should Attend?
This basic course is designed for IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile administrators.
- Describe the need for mobile access security
- Describe the features of IBM Security Access Manager for Mobile
- Install and configure the mobile gateway appliance
- Install and configure the reverse proxy server
- Author access policies with multifactor authentication
- Perform auditing, logging, and tracing for mobile transactions and processes
- Unit 1 Introduction to Security Access Manager for Mobile
- Unit 2 Installing to Security Access Manager for Mobile virtual appliance
- Unit 3 Configuring the Security Access Manager for Mobile virtual appliance
- Unit 4 Authoring access policies
- Unit 5 Configuring mobile security
- Unit 6 Authoring context-based access policies
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning