This course introduces the use of IBM Rational Integration Tester for integration testing and service virtualization in a simple scenario. The course introduces the basic concepts of integration testing and service virtualization, and then applies Rational Integration Tester to a simple scenario. Students will learn how to create a model of the system under test and record events from the live system; they will then learn how to create simple tests and stubs based on this information. After creating tests and stubs, students will also learn how to run and automate these resources.
Essentials of IBM Rational Integration Tester V8 6
You should have:
- Knowledge of middleware (eg WebSphere MQ, web services) and XML
- Knowledge of software testing techniques and methodology (helpful)
- Navigate through Rational Integration Tester and Rational Test Control Panel
- Model the system under test
- Record messages from the system under test
- Create and run tests
- Create and run stubs
- Automate tests
- Review historical test results
- Integration Testing
- Service Virtualization
- Understanding the system under test
- Tests and Virtual Services
- Test suites and Test results
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning