This course is a workshop-focused, hands-on class designed to give system administrators the knowledge and confidence required to implement and maintain IBM Platform HPC in their HPC environment. You will gain a solid and fundamental understanding of the product's features, including how the product is implemented, configured, and administered. The workshops provide hands-on experience with the material presented during class.
IBM Platform HPC
You should have:
- At least some Linux/Unix command-line experience
- No previous experience with IBM Platform products is assumed or required.
Who Should Attend?
The target audience for this basic course are System administrators who will implement the HPC cluster and who will be responsible for managing the environment
- Concepts and Terminology
- What's included in IBM Platform HPC
- Resource Management
- Managing Cluster Resources Command Line Tools
- Host Provisioning Details
- Workload Manager Overview
- Using the Workload Manager
- Administering the Workload Manager
- Workload Manager Scheduling Policies
- Running Parallel jobs
- Application Integration
- Monitoring, Alerting and Reporting
- Support and Troubleshooting
- The Building Kit
- Dynamic Multiboot
- Custom Networks
- NIC Bonding
- Kusu RC script framework
- The Kusu Database
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning