In this course, you will:
- Be introduced to basic concepts that provide the foundation for Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes
- Practice performing basic administration tasks using the Lotus Domino Administrator client
- Install and configure a basic infrastructure with a single domain using an existing deployment plan
- Set up replication and mail routing in the single-domain environment
- Perform standard server maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
- Register and maintain Notes and non-Notes users
Note: This course covers the entire core Lotus Domino 8.5 system administration curriculum which is normally taught in 6 days. While the course duration is condensed to 5 days, the course content is not condensed; therefore, this bootcamp offering covers the material at an accelerated pace, and could require participants to attend extended classroom hours.