This course provides an introduction on the most common administrative tasks and functions in IBM Marketing Operations. Participants focus on the design, creation, and management of templates for custom business objects and marketing objects, as well as learn configurations for security, rules, alerts, financials, and reports.
IBM Marketing Operations Administration
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Who Should Attend?
This basic course is for system administrator responsible for maintaining IBM Marketing Operations in your organization, or if you are a staff person in a role responsible for implementation of site-specific customizations of IBM Marketing Operations at your site.
You should be able to connect capabilities of IBM Marketing Operations to users' needs in form of custom objects, access permission, approvals, rules, and other functionality..
More specifically, you will be able to use IBM Marketing Operations to use these skills:
- Design and create custom forms, templates, and marketing objects.
- Create workflows and templates to manage tasks and resources for a marketing project.
- Create metrics and metric templates for measuring marketing project performance.
- Set up and manage security and access permissions to all components of Marketing Operations functionality.
- Manage asset libraries, alerts, financial accounts, searches, and lists.
- IBM Marketing Operations Basics
- Introduction to IBM Marketing Operations Templates
- The Form Editor
- Designing Metrics
- Marketing Objects
- Additional Template Components
- Administrative Settings
- Reports Administration
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 1 courses available across 1 locations on 1 different dates
EastCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London1 Location / 1 courseView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
NorthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
ScotlandCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0345 074 7998 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations1 Location / 1 courseView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning