This course provides a thorough introduction to IBM Interact which is used to build interactive marketing campaigns. Topics covered in detail include configuring an interactive channel, building interactive flowcharts, and configuring strategies and treatment rules. Other topics include deployment, Interact learning models, and reporting.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
IBM Interact Building Interactive Campaigns 9.x
You should have general knowledge of database marketing and IBM Campaign.
This intermediate course is intended for people who will be using IBM Interact to build real-time interactions.
- Explain in general terms how IBM Interact works
- Identify the IBM Interact Development Phases
- Define IBM Interact key concepts
- Create Interactive Channels
- Create Interaction Points
- Create Event and Event Patterns
- Create Interactive Flowcharts using Interact Processes
- Create Offers
- Create Treatment Rules
- Deploy an Interactive Configuration
- Create Learning Models
- Explain the basic concept of the Interact Environment
- Explain the purpose of the Interact reports
- Access the user documentation
- Introduction to IBM Interact
- Interactive Channels
- Interaction Points
- Events and Events Patterns
- Interactive Flowcharts
- Treatment Rules
- Learning Models
- User Documentation and Help
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning