This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for designing and building Case Manager solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with ILOG JRules, and monitoring case activity using Cognos Real-time Monitoring.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Case Manager system to practice the skills required to create a Case Management solution that uses ILOG JRules integration, deploy that solution to a production environment, and monitor case activity using Cognos RTM.
IBM Case Manager 5 1 Build Deploy and Monitor a Solution
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.0: System Implementation and Administration (F1420)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
Who Should Attend?
This intermediate course is for anyone whose job includes responsibility for designing and building solutions, deploying a solution to production, integrating the solution with an ILOG JRules system, and monitoring activity on a Case Manager system using Cognos Real Time Monitoring.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to design and build a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to deploy a solution to production.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to integrate ILOG JRules in a solution.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to monitor case management activity using Cognos RTM.
- Introduction to Case Manager
- Structure of a solution
- Process a case
- Solution design principles
- Overview of add-on functions
- Create properties and document types
- Create roles and in-baskets
- Create a case type and task
- Create a step map
- Deploy and test a solution
- Use preconditions and sets
- Use Process Designer integration capabilities
- Deployment process
- Configure the Production environment profile
- Migrate solution assets
- Migrate and deploy the solution package
- Introduction to IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules
- Create a rule project with ILOG Rule Studio
- Deploy rules to Rule Execution Server
- Integrate business rules into a solution
- Introduction to Cognos RTM
- Create a custom dashboard using existing dashboard objects
- Case Monitor architecture
- Database structures
- Create a dashboard object
- Create a custom measure for a dashboard object
- Create a custom dimension for a dashboard object
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 01753 898320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning