The Tealeaf system is comprised of several major components that house multiple databases and services. For the most part, these do not need much maintenance after installation. However, there are certain aspects that do need to be updated regularly to ensure the integrity of the resulting Tealeaf data. For these purposes and to facilitate trouble-shooting, it is essential for system administrators to be familiar with the Tealeaf components and overall structure of their installation.
IBM Tealeaf Administration and Maintenance Workshop 8.8
- 9F09: IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Fundamentals
- 9F10: IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Events and Reports
This intermediate workshop is recommended for Tealeaf administrators, who include the owners of the Tealeaf system as well as associated Linux, Windows, and SQL administrators.
- After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the Tealeaf system components and data flow
- Perform system maintenance tasks
- Troubleshoot issues with the system
The following units are a part of this course offering.
- Unit 1 - IBM Tealeaf System Components (two lessons)
- Unit 2 - Passive Capture Application (PCA) (three lessons)
- Unit 3 - Configure Privacy in PCA (two lessons)
- Unit 4 - Tealeaf Management System (TMS) and Processing Pipeline (three lessons)
- Unit 5 - Processing Server Monitoring, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting (two lessons)
- Unit 6 - Report Server (one lesson)
- Unit 7 - Replay Server (one lesson)
- Unit 8 - User Management (one lesson)
- Unit 9 - Troubleshooting (one lesson)
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning