This course focuses on the tools within IBM Tealeaf cxView that enable you to proactively manage your online channel and understand why customers complete or abandon online processes. By providing real-time awareness to key business performance indicators, automatic visibility when metrics are trending above or below historical averages, and the ability to drill down from these metrics to understand the cause of business process abandonment, IBM Tealeaf cxView exposes the cost of customer experience obstacles to your business.
IBM Tealeaf 8.8 Advanced Reports and Dashboards
It is recommended that the following courses be taken as prerequisites prior to taking this course:
- IBM Tealeaf Fundamentals 8.8 (9F090)
- IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience 8.8 Events and Reports (9F100)
This intermediate course is specifically designed for business analysts who will use IBM Tealeaf cxView to build Scorecards, Dashboards and Top Mover charts. All IBM Tealeaf administrators and event modelers who will be supporting these efforts should also attend.
- Create Business Process Scorecards, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Scorecards, Top Movers charts, and Dashboards
- Re-evaluate and modify existing Scorecards and Dashboards over time
- Use best practices for creating and publishing Scorecards and Dashboards
- Use community-based Report Templates
- Unit 1. Introduction to Advanced Reporting
- Unit 2. Top Movers
- Unit 3. Business Process Scorecards
- Unit 4. KPI Scorecards
- Unit 5. Dashboards
- Unit 6. Report Templates
- Review and Summary
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning