This course is designed to teach modelers how to build a basic cube model in TM1 using the Architect tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will learn how to set up and verify dimensions, cubes, and views, manually enter data into these structures, and define the data that users can see. Students will also learn how to transfer data into the TM1 model, including the use of TurboIntegrator processes. This course is ideal for users who already have models built with Architect and need a high degree of customization, or whose model complexity has evolved past Performance Modeler capabilities.
IBM Cognos TM1 Design and Develop Models in Architect V10 2
This advanced course is for modelers.
You should have:
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Microsoft Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
- IBM Cognos TM1: Analyze and Share Data (V10.2) (recommended)
- Examine the components of a TM1 model
- Create dimensions
- Build cubes and views
- Load and maintain data
- Add business rules
- Optimize business rules
- Transfer data into the model
- Customize drill paths
- Use rules for advanced modeling
- Convert currencies
- Model for different fiscal requirements
- Deploy TM1 applications to the Web
- Integrate with IBM Cognos BI
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning