This course introduces the fundamental concepts of managing the lifecycle of IT assets using IBM SmartCloud Control Desk. Managing the lifecycle of your IT assets helps you control costs and optimize IT asset utilization. You learn how to track and manage physical assets from procurement to disposal. You also learn how to manage software licenses to mitigate license and regulatory compliance risks. This 3-day hands-on course includes lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and a wide variety of exercises.
IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 IT Asset Management Fundamentals
- Complete IBM SmartCloud Control Desk 7.5 Foundations (TP350)
- Have general knowledge
- The Ability to navigate IBM SmartCloud Control Desk.
This intermediate course is for project teams, system administrators, implementers, consultants, and anyone else who wishes to learn how to use the features and functions of IBM SmartCloud Control Desk to manage hardware and software.
- Describe the features and applications to manage IT assets in
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
- Explain the different stages of the IT asset lifecycle
- Manage the lifecycle of an asset
- Manage software licenses
- Unit 1 IT Asset Management overview
- Unit 2 Planning
- Unit 3 Acquisition
- Unit 4 Deployment
- Unit 5 Management
- Unit 6 Disposal
- Unit 7 Managing software licenses
- Unit 8 Discovery Appendix A Additional topics
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0345 074 7998 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning