This course is designed to prepare storage professionals to consult, architect, and design and propose solutions in the HP Storage SMB portfolio. It addresses the fundamental and key technologies influencing the SMB market. Application of the case study scenarios highlights the HP vision, and portfolio. Lab exercises supporting the case studies will use the HP storage sizing tools, products, solutions and services. These include group lab work to experience practice in the consulting, architecting, designing and proposing of solutions using the appropriate products and tools. What is new? The Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions course contains new product information updates for the HP Converged Storage platforms as well as new and updated Storage Sizing and Configuration lab exercises for HP 3PAR StoreServ, HP StoreVirtual and HP StoreOnce product platforms. The duration of the training has increased by 8 hours in order to accommodate the use of case studies and storage sizing exercises. Exam(s) HP0-J73 Foundations of HP Storage Solutions Certification(s) HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1
Designing HP Enterprise Storage Solutions (00729772)
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe HP products and solutions for Commercial Solutions.
- Design, validate and propose a solution.
- Understand the HP Commercial Backup vision, strategy, products and solutions.
- Describe HP Service offerings related to HP storage solutions.
- Explain the fundamental architectures and technologies of Commerial Solutions.
- Identify the customer's requirements.
- Expand and extend opportunities for current and future customer business.
- Plan and Design a Commercial (SMB) Backup Solution.
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning