This 2-day course provides an introduction to the HP Insight Control software. Students will be presented with an overview of the ICE software including topics on monitoring, deployment, virtual machine management, patch management, Insight Dynamics VSE, C-Class blade management and Virtual Connect Management. Students will then be presented with an overview of the installation process for ICE, then will work with labs on the installation of ICE, and perform activities around hardware resource deployment and configuration, health monitoring and blade integration.
Introduction to HP ProLiant Servers
- HP BladeSystem Hardware Intallation and Configuration (c-Class)
- Knowledge of Windows Operating System.
- HP BladeSystem Administration (c-Class) (HE646S)
- Module 1: Course Overview
- Module 2: HP Insight Control suite – Product Overview
- Module 3: HP Insight Control: Installation and Configuration
- Module 4: HP Lights Out Management
- Module 5: HP Insight Software: Manage and Monitor
- Module 6: HP Insight Control: Deployment Tools
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning