This 3-day course teaches students how to manage HP BladeSystem components. An architecture overview will ensure understanding of the components of HP BladeSystem solutions. The components will provide coverage of the HP Onboard Administrator, HP Virtual Connect, Blade Servers, Storage Blades, and Interconnects. Virtual Connect is discussed with examples of configuration and simple network setups. This course will help you prepare for BladeSystem certification. Note: This course uses HP Virtual Lab for equipment.
HP BladeSystem Administration
- HP BladeSystem Hardware: Install and Configure or similar experience.
- Module 1: HP BladeSystem Portfolio
- Module 2: HP BladeSystem c-Class Enclosures
- Module 2 Lab
- Module 3: HP BladeSystem c-Class Power and Cooling
- Module 3 Lab
- Module 4: HP BladeSystem c-Class Server Blades
- Module 4 Lab
- Module 5: HP BladeSystem c-Class Storage Blades
- Module 6: HP BladeSystem c-Class Mezzanine and Interconnect Options
- Module 6 Lab
- Module 7: HP BladeSystem c-Class Virtual Connect
- Module 7 Lab
- Module 8: HP BladeSystem c-Class Boot-from-SAN Support
- Module 8 Lab
- Module 9: HP BladeSystem c-Class Support and Troubleshooting
- Module 10: HP BladeSystem c-Class Services, Certification and Support
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning