The Building Server Solutions course prepares certification candidates for the Building Server Solutions exam which leads to ATP - Server Solutions certification. The course provides a technical introduction to HP's server portfolio, including Rack and Tower, Enterprise, Moonshot and Density Optimized server solutions. Learner will learn how to make product recommendations, perform basic installation and start-up, and conduct administration and support of HP server products.
Building Server Solutions v14.41 (00930602)
- For specific prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the above certifications, see the certification description on the HP
- ExpertOne website.
Consultants, sales engineers, presales engineers, administrators, installation technicians, and support technicians who will work with HP server solutions.
- Module 1: Server Technologies
- Module 2: Rack and Tower Server
- Module 3: BladeSystem Server
- Module 4: Density Optimized
- Module 5: Moonshot
- Module 6: Preparing
- Module 7: Provisioning
- Module 8: Maintaining a Server Environment
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning