This one-day course will take students through an in depth look at the HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition. The result will be the skills to design and build a resilient and scalable OpenStack environment using HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition. The students will get hands-on lab experience of many of the course topics in a dedicated, pre-built HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition environment.
HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition
Attendance of, or the equivalent skills:
- OpenStack Foundations H6C68S
- Linux Fundamentals U8583S
- loud Overview HK917AAE
- System integrators
- Cloud providers
- Cloud operators
- Cloud administrators
At the conclusion of the course you should be able to:
- Understand the HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition position within HP Helion
- Describe the architecture of a HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition implementation
- Understand the installation process for the virtual and bare metal builds
- Understand how to secure and use the OpenStack implementation deployed by HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition
Module 0 - Course overview
Set out the course objectives
Module 1 - HP Helion Overview
- Become familiar with HP Helion
- What is HP Helion?
- What does HP Helion deliver?
- HP Helion OpenStack®
- Where OpenStack fits with HP Helion
- HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition
- Where the Community software fits with HP Helion OpenStack®
Module 2 - HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition
- Look at the way in which HP Helion OpenStack® Community edition is
- Look more closely at 2 technologies involved in this process
- TripleO (OpenStack on OpenStack)
- Ironic (Bare Metal)
- Set the scene for installation planning
Module 3 - Installation and Use
- Installation, looking at the options for deployment and how each is
- We will have a look at the Horizon interface and look at some of the
- configuration options that are available
This is a QA approved partner course
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
Online booking is currently not available for this course, to find out more please call us on 0113 220 7150 or email us at email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning