CompTIA Cloud Plus
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- Topic A: Describe Interaction of Cloud Components and Services
- Topic B: Describe Interaction of Non-cloud Components and Services
- Topic C: Evaluate Existing Components and Services for Cloud Deployment
- Topic D: Evaluate Automation and Orchestration Options
- Topic E: Prepare for Cloud Deployment
- Topic A: Manage Change in a Pilot Project
- Topic B: Execute Cloud Deployment Workflow
- Topic C: Complete Post-Deployment Configuration
- Topic A: Identify Cloud Service Components for Testing
- Topic B: Test for High Availability and Accessibility
- Topic C: Perform Deployment Load Testing
- Topic D: Analyze Test Results
- Topic A: Design Cloud Infrastructure for Security
- Topic B: Determine Organizational Compliance Needs
- Topic A: Design Virtual Network for Cloud Deployment
- Topic B: Determine Network Access Requirements
- Topic C: Secure Networks for Cloud Interaction
- Topic D: Manage Cloud Component Security
- Topic E: Implement Security Technologies
- Topic A: Determine Identity Management and Authentication Technologies
- Topic B: Plan Account Management Policies for the Network and Systems
- Topic C: Control Access to Cloud Objects
- Topic D: Provision Accounts
- Topic A: Determine CPU Size for Cloud Deployment
- Topic B: Determine Memory Size for Cloud Deployment
- Topic A: Determine Storage Technology Requirements
- Topic B: Select Storage Options for Deployment
- Topic C: Determine Storage Access and Provisioning Requirements
- Topic D: Determine Storage Security Options
- Topic A: Determine the Type of Cloud Deployment to Perform
- Topic B: Manage Virtual Machine and Container Migration
- Topic C: Manage Network, Storage, and Data Migration
- Topic A: Patch Cloud Systems
- Topic B: Design and Implement Automation and Orchestration for Maintenance
- Topic A: Back Up and Restore Cloud Data
- Topic B: Implement Disaster Recovery Plans
- Topic C: Implement Business Continuity Plans
- Topic A: Monitor Cloud Systems to Measure Performance
- Topic B: Optimize Cloud Systems to Meet Performance Criteria
- Topic A: Monitor for Anomalies and Resource Needs
- Topic B: Plan for Capacity
- Topic C: Create Reports on Cloud System Metrics
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Deployment Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Capacity Issues
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Automation and Orchestration Issues
- Topic A: Identify Connectivity Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Identity and Access Issues
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Attacks
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Other Security Issues
Face-to-face learning in the comfort of our quality nationwide centres, with free refreshments and Wi-Fi.
Find dates and prices
We have 6 courses available across 3 locations on 6 different dates
EastCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
London2 Locations / 3 coursesView dates
MidlandsCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
North1 Location / 3 coursesView dates
ScotlandCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
SouthCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
Attend from AnywhereCall us on 0113 220 7150 to discuss availability in this region.Contact us
All locations3 Locations / 6 coursesView dates
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning